Dry Cleaning Facility Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Swan Cleaners is currently hiring a Facility Manager.
You will be responsible for managing our 10,000 sq. ft. dry cleaning and laundry production facility to ensure the highest quality garment care and service is delivered to each of our 23 neighborhood Swan Cleaners stores.
• 2+ years of experience in operations management in a fast-paced production environment (could be in manufacturing, fast casual dining or similar types of experience managing work flow and a team of associates).
• Lean manufacturing experience and/or previous dry cleaning experience is a plus.
• Strong track record of leading a team with a focus on providing great service. Dry cleaning and/or laundry experience not required.
• Must have mechanical aptitude.
• Must have open availability, including Saturdays.
• Strong team-oriented work ethic.
• Hire, train, coach and retain a team of associates that represent the high quality Swan Cleaners’ standards.
• Ensure quality and production standards are met through coaching, training and management of all mark-in, cleaning, pressing, assembly and transporting functions.
• Ensure consistent levels of productivity are met while engaging with the store managers to identify, or resolve, any service related issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Provide a clean, organized and inviting work environment for both clients and associates.
• Manage human resource related tasks including recruiting, on boarding, performance management, payroll and scheduling, safety, and training.
• Help maintain equipment and facility both individually and through sub-contractors.
• Achieve financial objectives by operating within budget guidelines.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.